I was super excited for this DIY since I got to collaborate with one of my favorite YouTubers, Doodles by Sarah. This is a very easy DIY Pop-Up Card that you can make for Father’s Day! Instead of lots of cutting to make a pop up card, I found that you can make a very cool looking card with the 3D honey comb shapes. There’s a bunch of different kinds but I saw these ice cream ones that were so cute!
You will need:
- 3D Honey Comb Galand – Ice Cream Shaped
- I found these at Target. If you can’t find it, you can also use small honey comb balls and draw out the waffle cone below it.
- You can Google “ice cream honeycomb decorations” to see other stores that sell them too!
- 1 Piece of White Card Stock
- 1 Piece of a Colored Card Stock – any color you’d like to use.
Take your white card stock and cut the edges so they are swirly and cute! Fold both sheets of card stock in half.
Glue the white card stock to the other piece of colored card stock. Set a book on top and let it dry.
Once the glue is dry, glue one of the ice cream honeycomb to the inside of your card and let it dry again.
That’s it! Now all you have to do is decorate the card! You can check out the video below to see how the doodles were made! Don’t forget to subscribe to the both of us! DIYwithOllie & Doodles By Sarah