Hi guys! My name is Ollie. It’s short for Olivia. 😄 I am 5 years old and I really love to make arts and crafts. I also really like to bake and make treats for my family and friends. I hope that my DIYs will inspire people to get creative! My dream is to be able to teach lots and lots of people everywhere! If you’d like to help me reach my goals, please go to my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/DIYwithOllie) and subscribe! Hit the bell 🔔 icon next to the subscribe button to get notified every time I upload a new video! If you like the video, click like and/or leave me a comment. You can also help by sharing my page, channel, or specific videos that you like with your friends!
I’d love to see any crafts you’ve made with my tutorials as well! Feel free to email them to me, tag me in social media posts, or use the #WeDIYwithOllie on Instagram to automatically post your photo to my gallery section on this website! You can find me on most social media sites under “DIYwithOllie”. I post fun stuff that I do outside of my craft videos there. I also love to hear comments and answer your questions! Keep those things coming!
Here is a little “Get to Know Me” video that I made. It has 25 random facts about me. If you have any questions that you’d like me to answer, please comment on the video page, or send me an email! Once I get enough questions, I’ll make another video answer your questions! 😃
✨ 25 Facts About Ollie ✨
- How old are you?
– I am 5 years old!
- What is your favorite color?
– Violet! Because it’s the prettiest color of the rainbow!
- Do you have any pets?
– Yes! I have a lot of pets!I have 3 cats. Widget is my big sister, she is 5 years old. Ellie is 3 years old. Winston is probably 7 or 8 years old. We just adopted him from the shelter. He was super skinny and matted so we are fattening him back up and had to shave him to get the mats out.
I have 1 dog. Her name is Ellie. She is about 1 and a half years old. She’s a Great Pyrenees and she’s SUPER BIG!
I also have 2 rabbits. When we first got them we were told they were both girls so I named them Harley & Quinn. Harley turned out to be a boy so we ended up changing his name to James.
- What is your favorite thing to drink?
– Water! Because it’s very good for you to drink lots of water!
- What is your favorite animal?
– Elephants! Baby elephants are SO cute! I also like Unicorns!
- What is your favorite movie right now?
– Sing and Moana!
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
– I have a little brother, his name is Gabe! He is 3 years old.
- What is your favorite song?
– Set It Free from the movie Sing.
- What do you like to do to have fun?
– I like to draw on my DoodlePad and play with my brother (when he’s not annoying).
- Do you really read and reply to the comments that you get online?
– Yes I do! I like to sit with my mom and have her read them to me. Then my mom will ask what I want to say and she’ll help me type it out. It’s really fun to hear all the comments that I get.
- From all the DIYs that you’ve done, which ones were your favorite?
– I really liked making the sock bunny and the Moana headband.
- What’s your favorite store?
– Target! I buy a lot of my DIY stuff there, the dresses are so cute, and there are SO MANY TOYS!
- What is your favorite holiday?
– Halloween. I like to get dressed up and go trick-or-treating for yummy candy!
- What is your ethnicity?
– I am Vietnamese and I was born in Texas.
- Do you speak any Vietnamese?
– Nope, I only speak English. (My mom doesn’t speak Vietnamese very well so it’s hard for her to teach me.)
- How did you start DIY with Ollie?
– When I was about 2 or 3 I would make lots of crafts with my mommy. I liked watching people make things on YouTube too. I also watched a lot of Alton Brown and his show called Good Eats. It’s one of my favorite things to watch! I told my mom that I really wanted to be like him because he’s smart and teaches people. One day I woke up and randomly asked my mom if she could help me make some videos teaching people. She looked at me weirdly, but then she said she’d help. I was so excited! My parents and their friends help me get some stuff that I needed to help me start recording.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
– I want to play the piano, be on TV, be a police officer, be a doctor, and help lots and lots of people!
- Name one thing that scares you.
– Monsters! They’re so scary. 😨
- Where do you live?
– I live in Texas! The city is called Arlington. It’s close to Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Is there any place you’d like to visit?
– Japan! It looks so cool and pretty. They also have lots of crafts and silly things.
- Where do you want to go this summer?
– I’d like to go to the pool, the park, and any place that’s cool and fun!
- What is your favorite fruit?
– Apples! They’re so sweet and crunchy!
- What do you want to do this year? What are your goals?
– I’d like to learn to play the piano and learn to sing. I want to make a lot more DIY videos for y’all. I hope to learn to draw better. And I hope to have lots and lots of fun!
- What’s your favorite candy?
– Chocolate! I don’t eat a lot of it, because I want to be healthy, but it’s SO yummy!
- What do you want to happen to your YouTube channel?
– I hope people will find it and subscribe! I hope they watch my videos and like what I do. I hope that my videos will inspire people and I hope to be able to teach lots and lots of people. It would be so cool if I could really do it!
Thanks for reading/watching my little video about me! If you have any questions you’d like me to answer in my next video, please comment on the video or send me a message!